TDC Group Graduate Programme
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is designed for you who are passionate about improving your skills and making a real difference among the sharpest minds in the field of marketing, commercial/product management, IT, strategy and data science. In each programme, you will rotate between different business lines to make you develop a holistic understanding of business challenges.
Opportunities in the Programme
The seven tracks are built around key functional business areas all critical for TDC Group. What we offer:
- Get a unique chance of networking with a group of higly talented fellow graduates
- Join a number of seminars which will focus on different impactful learning activities that will support your career development
- Regular mentor meetings - your mentor will support you with the challenges you face when you grow as a professional
- Get the best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge
We evaluate and adjust the Programme for your optimal development. Our ambition is that the Graduate Programme is your first step in a career at TDC Group.
The Graduate Programme consists of:
A functional business track which offers different opportunities (depending on track) and where you have the chance to use your professional competences on specific projects.
A group track which all graduates participate in, where you have a unique opportunity to network with highly talented fellow graduates and join a number of seminars focusing on different impactful learning activities and business insights.
We offer seven different Graduate tracks: Commercial Manager, Data Scientist, Digital Marketing, IT Architect, IT Developer, Product Manager and Strategy Consultant. The TDC Group Graduate Programme is offered to a limited number of hand-picked, high-potential graduates. We are looking for the most passionate, ambitious and creative talents, and we offer a tailored programme that will lift you from graduate to professional, specialising in one of our tailored business tracks.
Please notice: We are accepting applications for the 2018 Graduate Programme from January 2018.
Meet us here
• CBS Career fair, Copenhagen Business School February 7th
• Katrinebjerg karrieredag, Aarhus University April 6th