TDC Group Graduate Programme 2017
Do you have the will, the drive and the ambitions to kick-start your business career at Denmark’s preferred provider of communication and entertainment services? If so, you may well be one of the candidates we are looking for to join our 12-month Group Graduate Programme starting August 2017.
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is designed for you who are passionate about improving your skills and making a real difference among the sharpest minds in the field of marketing, commercial/product management, IT, strategy and data science. In each programme, you will rotate between different business lines to make you develop a holistic understanding of business challenges.
Opportunities in the Program
The seven tracks are built around key functional business areas all critical for TDC Group. What we offer:
- Get a unique chance of networking with a group of higly talented fellow graduates
- Join a number of seminars which will focus on different impactful learning activities that will support your career development
- Regular mentor meetings - your mentor will support you with the challenges you face when you grow as a professional
- Get the best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge
- We evaluate and adjust the Programme for your optimal development. Our ambition is that the Graduate Programme is your first step in a career at TDC Group.
The Graduate Programme consists of:
A functional business track which offers different opportunities (depending on track) and where you have the chance to use your professional competences on specific projects.
A group track which all graduates participate in, where you have a unique opportunity to network with highly talented fellow graduates and join a number of seminars focusing on different impactful learning activities and business insights.
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is offered to a limited number of hand-picked, high-potential graduates. We are looking for the most passionate, ambitious and creative talents, and we offer a tailored programme that will lift you from graduate to professional, specialising in one of our tailored business tracks.
Join Open Days in Copenhagen and Aarhus
Open Days at TDC Group is a great opportunity to get answers to all of your questions about participating in the TDC Group Graduate Programme 2017. It is also a chance for you to meet graduates and HR consultants. We welcome you to Open Days in Copenhagen on 1 March 2017 and in Aarhus on 2 March 2017. Sign up here: graduate.tdcgroup.com
Meet us here
• Graduateland Virtual Career Fair 2017 February 8th
• Graduate Camp, DTU Copenhagen February 21st
• Company Dating, Aarhus BSS February 23rd
• IT Match Making, IT University of Copenhagen March 1st
• CBS Career fair, Copenhagen Business School March 29th
• Katrinebjerg karrieredag, Aarhus University April 7th
Follow us on Instagram