TDC Group Graduate Programme
Do you have the will, the drive and the ambitions to kick-start your business career in one of Denmark’s largest IT companies? If so, you may well be one of the candidates we are looking for to join our 12-month Group Graduate Programme.
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is designed for those who are passionate about improving their skills, fast-tracking their career and making a real difference among the sharpest minds in their field.
These are the tracks that we are currently offering. There might be adjustments to the 2020 Programme.
A programme built for you
Our graduate programme is a unique 1-year experience to ignite your TDC career. You will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or group functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts. We evaluate and adjust the programme to match your interests and potential, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day 1. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates from across the TDC Group.
Opportunities in the Programme
The Graduate Programme offers:
• A unique chance to network with a group of highly talented fellow graduates.
• A number of Graduate Case Camps which will focus on different impactful learning activities to support your career development.
• Regular mentor meetings - your mentor will support you with the challenges you face when you grow as a professional.
• Get the best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge.
Within each track, you will rotate between different business lines to develop a holistic understanding of business challenges in your field. We evaluate and adjust the programme for your optimal development. Our ambition is that the Graduate Programme is your first step in a career at TDC Group.
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is offered to a limited number of hand-picked, high-potential graduates. We are looking for the most passionate, ambitious and creative talents, and we offer a tailored programme that will lift you from graduate to professional, specializing in one of our tailored business tracks.
We will begin the application round for the TDC Group Graduate Programme 2020 in January 2020. If you have any questions about the programme, you are welcome to contact Graduate Programme Manager Marianne Klercke on +45 2021 4224.
Graduate Recruitment Process
Meet us at:
- 31/10 Graduate Night on Aalborg University
- 6/11 CA Graduate Day in Aarhus
- 13/11 CBS Graduate Night on Copenhagen Business School
- 14/11 BSS Graduate Night on Aarhus University
- Our open house events in February 2020
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on TDC Group Talent