TDC Group Graduate Programme
Do you have the will, the drive and the ambitions to kick-start your business career in one of Denmark’s largest IT companies? If so, you may well be one of the candidates we are looking for to join our 12-month Group Graduate Programme.
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is designed for those who are passionate about improving their skills, fast-tracking their career and making a real difference among the sharpest minds in their field.
These are the tracks we will be offering in 2020 - apply here
We offer graduate positions across our organisation
A programme built for you
Our graduate programme is a unique 1-year experience to ignite your TDC career. You will spend 6 months at 2 different brands or group functions, giving you the chance to excel within your field of expertise in different business contexts. We evaluate and adjust the programme to match your interests and potential, and you will get a personal development plan to ensure that your talent accelerates throughout the programme. Learn more about our programme at the TDC Group Graduate Days in Aarhus 11 February 2020 or in Copenhagen 13 February 2020. Sign up here.
No matter which track you choose, you will work on high-priority projects and get real responsibility from day 1. You will be supported by mentors, sponsors from senior management and HR professionals and participate in social events and case camps with your fellow graduates from across the TDC Group.
Opportunities in the Programme
The Graduate Programme offers:
• A unique chance to network with a group of highly talented fellow graduates.
• A number of Graduate Case Camps which will focus on different impactful learning activities to support your career development.
• Regular mentor meetings - your mentor will support you with the challenges you face when you grow as a professional.
• Get the best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge.
Within each track, you will rotate between different business lines to develop a holistic understanding of business challenges in your field. We evaluate and adjust the programme for your optimal development. Our ambition is that the Graduate Programme is your first step in a career at TDC Group
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is offered to a limited number of hand-picked, high-potential graduates. We are looking for the most passionate, ambitious and creative talents, and we offer a tailored programme that will lift you from graduate to professional, specializing in one of our tailored business tracks.
The application round for the 2020 Graduate Programme is open from 1 January 2020 - 1 March 2020. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Graduate Programme Manager Marianne Klercke on e-mail email@example.com
Graduate Recruitment Process
Meet us at:
- CBS Career Fair 5 February 2020
- ITU Graduate Programme Night 5 February 2020
- TDC Group Graduate Day in Aarhus 11 February 2020 – sign up here
- TDC Group Graduate Day in Copenhagen 13 February 2020 – sign up here
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on LinkedIn