TDC Group Graduate Programme
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is designed for those who are passionate about improving their skills and making a real difference among the sharpest minds in the fields of Commercial Management, Data Science, Digital Marketing, IT Architecture and Network, Robotics, Strategy Consultant, Customer Experience Excellence or Cyber & Security.
Opportunities in the Programme
The Graduate Programme offers:
- A unique chance to network with a group of highly talented fellow graduates.
- A number of Graduate camps which will focus on different impactful learning activities to support your career development.
- Regular mentor meetings - your mentor will support you with the challenges you face when you grow as a professional.
- Get the best possible opportunity to engage with senior business leaders and increase your business knowledge.
In each programme, you will rotate between different business lines to develop a holistic understanding of business challenges. We evaluate and adjust the Programme for your optimal development. Our ambition is that the Graduate Programme is your first step in a career at TDC Group.
The programme consists of:
A functional business track which offers different opportunities depending on the chosen track. Here, you have the chance to use your professional competences on specific projects.
A group track which all graduates participate in, where you have a unique opportunity to network with highly talented fellow graduates and join a number of case camps focusing on different impactful learning activities and business insights.
We offer nine different graduate tracks:
Commercial Manager, Data Scientist, Digital Marketing, IT Architect, Robotics, Strategy Consultant, Customer Journey Expert, Network Engineer and Cyber & Security.
The TDC Group Graduate Programme is offered to a limited number of hand-picked, high-potential graduates. We are looking for the most passionate, ambitious and creative talents, and we offer a tailored programme that will lift you from graduate to professional, specialising in one of our tailored business tracks.
Join Graduate Open Days in Copenhagen and Aarhus
Graduate Open Days at TDC Group is a great opportunity to get answers to all of your questions and meet graduates and Business partners. Please join us in Aarhus the 20th of February and in Copenhagen the 21st of February. Sign up here: graduate.tdcgroup.com
March 4th, 2018. We invite candidates for interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible.
Meet us here
- Graduate Programme event, ITU, February 15th, 2018. Sign up here
- Open Days at TDC Group in Aarhus, February 20th, 2018. Sign up here
- Open Days at TDC Group in Copenhagen, February 21st, 2018. Sign up here
- Company Dating, Aarhus University BBS, February 22nd, 2018. Sign up here
- IT Match Making, ITU, March 14th, 2018
- Polit Case Competition, KU, March 12-18th, 2018. Sign up here
- Katrinebjerg Karrieredag, Aarhus University April 6th, 2018
Follow us on Instagram
Follow us on TDC Group Talent