No results found
Didn't find what you were looking for? Don't miss out on a great opportunity.
Sign up to our job finder and get an email when we have job matching your preferences.
Before you sit down in front of the computer, you should remember that your application is the first impression that we get of you. A well-prepared application therefore stands a far better chance of success at TDC Group. Here are some tips that can help you get off on the right foot:
- Write a clear application, and wherever possible, please try to keep it to a single page.
- Tell us briefly why you believe you are the right person for the job.
- Create a good and logical link between your work experience, qualifications and the tasks and requirements listed in the job ad.
- Make sure that the application is free of spelling mistakes – a good idea is to ask someone else to read it before you send it.
- Always attach your CV, and make sure that the layout is logical and legible. A good CV starts by listing all your personal information: name, address, telephone number, etc. Then include your formal education and your work experience from your previous jobs, starting with the most recent. Also make sure that there are no gaps in the CV. If you have been away travelling, unemployed or taken leave from your job, you must also include this information. Finally, you can mention your language skills, your level of IT literacy, and your leisure interests.
- It is a good idea to enclose documentation – exam certificates, references and the like.
- If you have any questions about the job ad, please call the contact person mentioned in the ad. There is no reason to get an application wrong when you could have cleared up a misunderstanding in a few minutes over the phone.
Good luck on your quest to becoming a TDC Group employee.
Applying for a new job is a big step. It is also nice to know what happens once the application has been received. The following is an overview of the entire process, from receipt of your application to possibly becoming a TDC Group employee.
- You send your application via our website.
- Following submission of your application, you will receive written confirmation via email on the first working day thereafter.
- Once the application deadline has expired, we will review all the applications and decide who to invite to the initial interview.
- If you are among those selected, we will call or email you with a suggested time for an initial interview.
- If you are not selected, you will receive an email informing you that your application has not been successful on this occasion and that we have decided to proceed with other candidates.
- At the initial interview, you will typically meet the hiring manager. The interview is intended to give both you and us a better opportunity to match expectations and qualifications. You will gain a better insight into TDC Group, and you will, of course, be able to get answers to all your questions. On the basis of the initial round of interviews, the manager invites two to three applicants for a second interview.
- If you are not called for a second interview, you will receive a phone call from the manager explaining why we have decided to proceed with other candidates.
- At the second interview, we may ask you to complete a personality test and possibly one or two additional tests of a more mathematical and linguistic nature. The tests do not reveal who you are as a person. Nor do they reveal how smart you are. They are merely a good starting point for conducting an interview where we can jointly ensure that your requirements and qualifications match the job. Following agreement with you, we may take up some of your references for the purposes of assessment.
- Following the second round of interviews, we decide who we want to fill the position. If you are not selected, you will receive a phone call from the manager explaining why. If you are the successful candidate, you will receive a welcome letter with more detailed information about TDC Group and your contract of employment well ahead of your start date. When you have signed the contract of employment and sent us a copy of your criminal record and exam certificates, you will formally become a TDC Group employee.
This is how we do things at TDC Group.