TDC : TDC A/S’ Annual General Meeting 2018
Today, TDC A/S’ General Meeting passed the following resolutions:
- The Company’s Annual Report 2017 was approved.
- The Board of Directors and the Executive Committee were discharged from their liability in respect of the Annual Report.
- The Board of Directors’ proposal on not to distribute any dividend was approved.
- The following members of the Board of Directors were re-elected: Pierre Danon, Lene Skole, Stine Bosse, Pieter Knook, Angus Porter, Benoit Scheen and Marianne Rørslev Bock.
In addition to the members elected by the General Meeting, the Board of Directors also consists of four members elected by the employees: Zanne Stensballe, John Schwartzbach, Mogens Jensen and Gert Winkelmann.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers was re-elected as auditor.
- The Board of Directors’ proposal to amend Remuneration policy for TDC’s top management (Board of Directors and Executive Committee), including the general guidelines for incentive pay to the Executive Committee, and the following proposal to amend Article 16a of the Company's Articles of Association was withdrawn by the Board of Directors at the General Meeting.
- The Board of Director’s proposal for its remuneration for 2018 was adopted.
- The Board of Director’s proposal to amend Article 14(2) in the Company’s Articles of Association regarding retirement age for members of the board of directors was adopted.
- The Board of Director’s proposal to amend references to the Company’s website in the Company’s Articles of Association was adopted.
Subsequently, the Board of Directors has constituted itself with Pierre Danon as Chairman and Lene Skole as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors.
The Compensation Committee and Nomination Committee of the Board of Directors consist of Pierre Danon (Chairman), Lene Skole, Pieter Knook and Angus Porter.
Furthermore, the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors consists of Marianne Rørslev Bock (Chairman), Stine Bosse and Benoit Scheen.
For inquiries regarding the above please contact TDC Investor Relations, on +45 6663 7680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
0900 Copenhagen C