DKT Holdings ApS: Interim Financial Report Q2 2018

DKT Holdings ApS: Interim Financial Report Q2 2018

                                                                                                                                      19 September 2018
                                                                                                                             Announcement 1/2018

DKT Holdings ApS: Interim Financial Report Q2 2018

DKT Holdings ApS, an indirect parent company of TDC A/S, announces its interim financial report for the second quarter of 2018. TDC (TDC.CO, TDC DC), is a leading communication and home entertainment company in Denmark and Norway. The financial report can be found on


• Acquisition of TDC on 4 May 2018 (90.9%) and the remaining 9.1% on 8 June 2018. TDC A/S was delisted from Nasdaq Copenhagen in June 2018

•  DKTH Group financial figures reflect

•  TDC’s activities with effect from May 2018

•  A preliminary Purchase Price Allocation where the excess of the acquisition price over the book value of TDC net assets has been assumed to be goodwill

•  Financing

•  Bridge term loans of EUR 2,800m at DKT Finance ApS repaid with:

•  EUR 1,400m in June 2018 by way of dividends from TDC

•  EUR 1,400m in July 2018 by DKT Finance ApS issuing EUR 1,050m 7.000% and $410m 9.375% Senior Notes due 2023

•  Refinancing of existing outstanding TDC debt in May/June 2018

•  Repayment of Hybrid Bonds (EUR 750m), EMTN 2027 (EUR 771m) and KfW (EUR 250m) and European Investment Bank (EUR 750m) loans by way of new senior secured financing (EUR 2,700m and USD 1,418m)

Conference call details

A conference call will be held on 19 September 2018 at 14:30 CET.

Presentation material will be available prior to the conference call on

Dial-in details can be found at:


For investor enquiries: +45 66 63 76 80
For media enquiries: +45 70 20 35 10

This notification is made by Mads Dencker, Treasury Analyst at TDC A/S.